St Tropez Tanning
St Tropez Tanning is recognised as one of the UK’s leading self tanning treatments and is a firm favourite with celebrities and beauty editors.
It goes without saying that the St Tropez Tan will leave the skin with a rich, natural looking tan without the damaging and ageing effects of the sun.
This relaxing St Tropez tanning treatment involves a full exfoliation, moisturiser & tan application that may last up to 10 days. Excellent Results!
Please note that a patch test will be required 48 hours prior to your first appointment
ST TROPEZ PROFESSIONAL MANUAL TAN
EXPERTLY APPLIED BY HAND
Preparing For Your St Tropez Tanning Treatment
- Book Your Patch Test At Least 24 Hours Before Your Appointment
- Please Ensure On The Day Of Your St Tropez Tanning Treatment That You Do Not Apply Perfume, Deodorant Or Any Oils As This May Impact On The Results Of The Tan
- Waxing Or Shaving Should Be Completed At Least 24 Hours Prior To Your St Tropez Tanning Treatment To Prevent Any Skin Sensitivities.
- Please Wear Dark, Loose Fitting Clothing To Your St Tropez Tanning Appointment To Prevent Your Tan From Being Disturbed When Dressing After The Treatment.
Tan Aftercare & Maintenance
- Your St Tropez Tan Will Begin To Develop Immediately
- Do Not Shower, Bathe Or Exercise For A Minimum Of 4 Hours But Ideally 8 Hours After Your Treatment. You Can Leave The Guide Colour On Overnight And Wash It Off In The Morning If Preferred.
- Some Guide Colour From Your Tan May Transfer On To Fabric But This Should Wash Out Easily.
- Prolong Your Tan By Applying St Tropez Tan Enhancing Body Moisturiser Daily To Hydrate Your Skin.
- Exfoliate Your Skin With St Tropez Tan Enhancing Body Polish Every 3 Days To Ensure That Your Tan Fades Evenly.
- Do not Rub, But Pat Your Skin Dry After Showering Or Bathing.
- Avoid Swimming Pools As Chlorine Can Cause Your Tan To Fade Faster.
Please Note That St Tropez Tanning Products Do Not Contain Sunscreen & Do Not Protect Against Sunburn.
As Well As Your St Tropez Tanning Treatment, Why Not Consider Some Precious Time Out For You To Catch Your Breath?
Here Is A Little Preview Of A Few Of Our Relaxing Treatments Which May Be Just Perfect For You!
LaStone Hot Stone Massage is a treatment using hot basalt and cold marble marble stones. Heat from the basalt stones increases blood flow and relaxes the muscles whilst cold stones soothe the body and can reduce inflammation.
A perfect treatment for encouraging well being and helping relieve knots and tight muscular tensions.
A Real Stress Buster
Aromatherapy Massage, using essential oils, can help to promote emotional well being and good health. Each oil has different therapeutic properties so a blend of oils used within a massage may benefit various conditions and perhaps help to reduce stress and strain throughout the body. A therapeutic aromatherapy massage will really warm and relax the muscles and work deep into the tissues to help relieve tension knots and pain.
As you would it expect, this relaxing type of complementary massage can really help with the build up of muscular tension caused by activities such as sport, driving for many hours a week, being sat at a desk or computer for long periods of time.
Excellent For Encouraging Calm & Well Being
Indian Head Massage is a treatment that works specifically on the area surrounding the head, scalp, face and neck extending to the shoulders and upper back.
It is deeply relaxing, promotes well being and may help to relieve stress and reduce upper back, neck and shoulder muscular tension.
Excellent For Mental Fatigue
Reflexology is a complementary therapy which is given to the feet or sometimes the hands too. During a treatment, reflex points within the feet or hands, are stimulated which are thought to correspond to organs and glands within the body.
Reflexology is deeply relaxing and may help to restore and maintain the body's natural equilibrium.