St Tropez Tanning
St Tropez Tanning is recognised as one of the UK’s leading self tanning treatments and is a firm favourite with celebrities and beauty editors.
It goes without saying that the St Tropez Tan will leave the skin with a rich, natural looking tan without the damaging and ageing effects of the sun.
This relaxing treatment involves a full exfoliation, moisturiser & tan application that may last up to 10 days. Excellent Results!
Please note that a patch test will be required 48 hours prior to your first appointment
ST TROPEZ PROFESSIONAL MANUAL TAN
EXPERTLY APPLIED BY HAND
Preparing For Your Tan
- Book Your Patch Test At Least 24 Hours Before Your Appointment
- Please Ensure On The Day Of Your Tanning Treatment That You Do Not Apply Perfume, Deodorant Or Any Oils As This May Impact On The Results Of The Tan
- Waxing Or Shaving Should Be Completed At Least 24 Hours Prior To Your Tanning Treatment To Prevent Any Skin Sensitivities.
- Please Wear Dark, Loose Fitting Clothing To Your Tanning Appointment To Prevent Your Tan From Being Disturbed When Dressing After The Treatment.
Tan Aftercare & Maintenance
- Your Tan Will Begin To Develop Immediately
- Do Not Shower, Bathe Or Exercise For A Minimum Of 4 Hours But Ideally 8 Hours After Your Treatment. You Can Leave The Guide Colour On Overnight And Wash It Off In The Morning If Preferred.
- Some Guide Colour From Your Tan May Transfer On To Fabric But This Should Wash Out Easily.
- Prolong Your Tan By Applying St Tropez Tan Enhancing Body Moisturiser Daily To Hydrate Your Skin.
- Exfoliate Your Skin With St Tropez Tan Enhancing Body Polish Every 3 Days To Ensure That Your Tan Fades Evenly.
- Do not Rub, But Pat Your Skin Dry After Showering Or Bathing.
- Avoid Swimming Pools As Chlorine Can Cause Your Tan To Fade Faster.